Tuesday, July 15, 2008

On Writing

I've been thinking about writing a lot lately. Actually trying to sit down and write the great American novel. Well maybe not great but something in the Sci-fi/Horror genres. Stephen King has always been a great writer in my opinion. At the moment, I'm trying to borrow couple books from the library to take on vacation. Something by Lovecraft since I've never read anything by him and he is the progenitor (thanks Heather) of the modern horror genre and also The Nine a book on the inner workings of the Supreme Court. I've been loading up a bunch of PS2 games on my PS2's internal HDD in preparation for vacation too. no word yet on whether this will be a boon or a colossal waste of time. :( 4 of the games have not worked after being installed internally.

No comments: